Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP’s Raleigh attorneys possess diverse skills and have extensive knowledge and experience in specific areas of the law. This allows us to serve our clients across a wide spectrum of legal issues that arise in their business and personal lives. These include:
- Criminal & Traffic Law — criminal defense in both district and superior court for traffic offenses, DWI/DUI, drug offenses, assaults and thefts — including state/federal criminal matters.
- Family & Domestic Law — all aspects of legal concerns in domestic relations including divorce, custody, child support and alimony/spousal support
- Bankruptcy/Loan Workouts — relief from debt for individuals and businesses through a judicially supervised reorganization or liquidation
- Civil Litigation — a diverse group of lawsuits brought to a court to resolve disputes where one party is seeking to receive damages or to recover a right
- Real Estate Law — representing your interests and addressing your concerns at the closing table
- Homeowners’ Association Law — helping to ensure your community is efficient and well managed
- Landlord/Tenant Law — evictions, lease terms, and statutory interpretation for landlords, apartment associations, and tenants
- Wills, Estates & Probate — helping clients assure their wishes for the disbursement and management of their estates are clearly stated and executed including all of the financial and tax implications
Serving North Carolina clients for more than 50 years
Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP has provided comprehensive legal services to individuals and businesses in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park, Wake County and throughout North Carolina from offices by the state capitol for over half a century. Our attorneys are licensed to practice before all North Carolina state and federal courts. Call (919) 899-9827 today, or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys about your concerns.