Raleigh Law Firm Focuses on Criminal Defense and Family Law Issues
Our Raleigh Law Firm Has a Tradition of Excellence
In the 1950s, a former Superior Court Judge, a former Clerk of Court, and a Wake Forest University Trustee came together and formed Hatch, Little & Bunn with the mission of providing unmatched legal services to individuals and businesses in a friendly environment where every client receives the utmost in personal attention. In 1964, the firm purchased and renovated the Henry Hicks Home on Hillsborough Street where we remained for over 50 years. Though we have moved to Glenwood Avenue, Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP remains as a pillar of the legal community in the Raleigh area.
Experienced Raleigh attorneys
The Raleigh area and North Carolina have been transformed by dynamic change. Our firm has thrived by changing with the times by expanding the breadth and sophistication of services to meet new client and community needs.
Some things, however, have not changed. Over fifty years later, Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP is still upholding the mission of our founders by providing unmatched legal services. Contact us for your personal and business legal needs. You will receive quality legal representation and individual attention at Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP, while our staff provides a friendly, respectful environment. At Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP you are important to us, for you are our greatest asset.
Help from a dedicated team when you need it most
At our firm, attorneys work closely with clients to help them understand their cases. Our talented legal team provides a variety of legal services and we are prepared to handle your specific situation in the most efficient manner possible. We represent clients in the areas of:
- Criminal defense — Whether you’re facing a traffic citation, a misdemeanor or a felony charge, it is imperative that you have a criminal defense lawyer who understands your case and sets your mind at ease. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling a vast array of criminal and traffic charges including reckless driving, DUI/DWI, drug charges, sex crimes, assault, and theft charges.
- Divorce — If you have decided to dissolve your marriage, our divorce attorneys can provide comprehensive divorce representation, helping you to resolve your major issues: child custody, division of property, child support and alimony or spousal support.
- Family and domestic law — Our firm handles various other domestic law matters, including prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence, family law mediation, and legal separation agreements.
- Real estate — Our attorneys understand the needs of our commercial and residential clients. We help ensure your transaction is smooth and hassle-free. We are experienced in residential and commercial closings, foreclosures, title searches and resolutions and real estate litigation.
- Landlord and tenant law — We ensure that individual owners, apartment communities and management associations are well represented in resolving the vast array of problems that can arise from the landlord-tenant relationship, including ejectment proceedings. Our team is one of the most experienced in this arena.
- Wills, trusts and probate — Creating and managing an estate plan doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Our caring professionals can help you with wills and probate issues, determining the best ways to preserve and distribute your assets and drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other documents to accomplish your goals.
Legal matters, whether civil or criminal, are often daunting and can greatly impact your future. You need an attorney with the skill to manage them professionally and effectively.
Contact a reliable Raleigh law firm that has served clients for more than 50 years
Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP provides comprehensive legal services to individuals and businesses in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park, Wake County and throughout North Carolina. Our attorneys are licensed to practice before all North Carolina state and federal courts. Call 919-899-9827 today or contact us online to schedule a consultation.