We Are Here To Serve You
In the mid 1950s, a former Superior Court Judge, a former Clerk of Court, and a Wake Forest University Trustee came together and formed Hatch, Little & Bunn with the mission of providing unmatched legal services to individuals and small businesses in a friendly environment where every client receives the utmost in personal attention. In 1964 the firm purchased and renovated the Henry Hicks Home on Hillsborough Street. This former private residence was built in 1912 and was the first house in Raleigh to have its own elevator.
An experienced Raleigh attorney
The Raleigh area and North Carolina have been transformed by dynamic change in the past five decades. Our firm has thrived by changing along with them – expanding the breadth and sophistication of services to meet new client and community needs.
Some things, however, have not changed. Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP remains at 327 Hillsborough Street. Fifty years later, the elevator is still working and Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP is still striving to uphold the mission of our founding fathers. We are a few blocks from the Wake County Courthouse, the State Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, the Federal Courthouse, the Legislative Building and the Raleigh Municipal Building. Contact us for your personal and business legal needs. You will receive quality legal representation and individual attention from an attorney in Raleigh at Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP, while our staff provides a friendly, respectful environment. At Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP you are important to us, for you are our greatest asset.
Help from a dedicated team when you need it most
At our firm, we work closely with our clients to help them understand their case. Our talented legal team provides a variety of legal services, and we are prepared to handle your specific situation in the most efficient manner possible. We represent clients in matters involving:
- Criminal & traffic. Whether you’re facing a misdemeanor or a felony charge, it is imperative that you have a lawyer who understands your case and sets your mind at ease. Our Raleigh attorneys have extensive experience in traffic violations, assault, theft and DUI/DWI charges.
- Family & domestic law. Our firm handles many different of areas of domestic law, including divorce, child custody, division of property, child support and alimony/spousal support. We also help you with family law matters, including adoption, prenuptial agreements, asset division, domestic violence, mediation and separation agreements.
- Bankruptcy/loan workouts. When you are in debt, figuring out your next steps to financial freedom can feel miles away. Let us help determine the proper bankruptcy chapter to file under. Our firm is gifted in providing you with the legal representation you need in order to finally settle your debts.
- Civil litigation. If you need to settle a civil dispute, our attorneys are here for you. We handle many civil litigation matters, including contract and property disputes, accidents, negligence, libel, trusts, business, probate of wills, administrative law and commercial law.
- Real estate. Our attorneys understand the needs of our commercial and residential clients. We will ensure the closing process is smooth and hassle-free. We are experienced in foreclosures, construction loans, traditional finance and loans underwritten by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Homeowners Association law. If you’re in an HOA, you may find it difficult to handle everything on your own. Having legal assistance can help significantly in resolving any complex issues that you may have. Our attorneys can help you with construction defect litigation, collecting delinquent assessments and notification of CC&R violations.
- Landlord/tenant. We ensure that individual owners, apartment communities and management associations are well represented. We handle evictions, advise on judgment enforcement of personal property and assist owners in developing leases.
- Wills, trusts & probate. Creating and managing a will doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let us help you with will development, personal estate planning, life insurance trusts, assessing a descendant’s assets, determining potential creditors, and healthcare and financial power of attorney.
Planning ahead and getting started can be difficult. You need an attorney with the skill to deal with your legal issues and needs. Our firm is here to help you to get to the next step.
Serving North Carolina clients for more than 50 years
Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP has provided comprehensive legal services to individuals and businesses in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park, Wake County and throughout North Carolina from offices by the state capitol for over half a century. Our attorneys are licensed to practice before all North Carolina state and federal courts. Call 919-856-3940 today, or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys about your concerns.