Our Raleigh Law Firm Has A Tradition of Excellence
In the 1950s, a former Superior Court Judge, a former Clerk of Court, and a Wake Forest University Trustee came together and formed Hatch, Little & Bunn with the mission of providing unmatched legal services to individuals and businesses in a friendly environment where every client receives the utmost in personal attention. In 1964, the firm purchased and renovated the Henry Hicks Home on Hillsborough Street. Today, Hatch, Little & Bunn, remains as a pillar of the legal community in the Raleigh area.
Experienced Raleigh attorneys
The Raleigh area and North Carolina have been transformed by dynamic change. Our firm has thrived by changing with the times by expanding the breadth and sophistication of services to meet new client and community needs.
Some things, however, have not changed. Over fifty years later, Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP is still upholding the mission of our founders by providing unmatched legal services. We are a few blocks from the Wake County Courthouse, the State Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, the Federal Courthouse, the Legislative Building and the Raleigh Municipal Building. Contact us for your personal and business legal needs. You will receive quality legal representation and individual attention at Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP, while our staff provides a friendly, respectful environment. At Hatch Little & Bunn, LLP you are important to us, for you are our greatest asset.
Help from a dedicated team when you need it most
At our firm, we work closely with our clients to help them understand their case. Our talented legal team provides a variety of legal services, and we are prepared to handle your specific situation in the most efficient manner possible. We represent clients in matters involving:
- Criminal & Traffic. Whether you’re facing a misdemeanor or a felony charge, it is imperative that you have a lawyer who understands your case and sets your mind at ease. Our attorneys have extensive experience in handling a vast array of criminal and traffic charges including traffic violations, DUI/DWI charges, drug charges, sex crimes, assault, and theft charges.
- Civil Litigation. We handle many civil litigation matters in the core areas of real estate, contract, commercial and business, personal injury, business torts, and collections. If you are involved in a civil dispute, then look no further for a team with decades of experience and an excellent reputation for success.
- Family & Domestic Law. Our firm handles many different of areas of domestic law, including divorce, child custody, division of property, child support and alimony/spousal support. We also help you with family law matters, including prenuptial agreements, asset division, domestic violence, mediation and separation agreements.
- Real Estate. Our attorneys understand the needs of our commercial and residential clients. We will ensure the closing process is smooth and hassle-free. We are experienced in residential and commercial closings, foreclosures, title searches and resolutions, and real estate litigation.
- Bankruptcy & Loan Workouts. When you are in debt, figuring out your next steps to financial freedom can feel miles away. Let us help determine the proper bankruptcy chapter to file under. Our firm is gifted in providing you with the legal representation you need in order to finally settle your debts.
- Homeowners Association Law. If you’re in an HOA, you may find it difficult to handle everything on your own. Having legal assistance can help significantly in resolving any complex issues that you may have. Our attorneys can help you with collecting assessments, imposing fines, foreclosures, drafting and preparing covenants and amendments to covenants, and enforcement of HOA covenants and rules.
- Landlord & Tenant Law. We ensure that individual owners, apartment communities and management associations are well represented in ejectment proceedings and appeals and in resolving the vast array of problems that can arise from the landlord-tenant relationship. Our team is one of the most experienced in this arena.
- Personal Injury. The personal injury attorneys at Hatch, Little & Bunn, L.L.P. successfully help injured clients or their surviving families recover just compensation for injuries, death, and economic losses resulting from auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents and workplace accidents. Our team is dedicated to providing our clients with the personal service they deserve during a difficult time in their lives.
- Civil Appeals. In addition to its trial practice, Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP also has a proven track record in successfully handling appeals for individuals and business. Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP attorneys have been involved in a score of other, important appellate cases and also represents amicus curiae, or third parties such as trade associations in submitting briefs in cases of industry-wide importance.
- Wills, Trusts & Probate. Creating and managing a will doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Let us help you with will development, personal estate planning, life insurance trusts, assessing a descendant’s assets, determining potential creditors, and healthcare and financial power of attorney. Planning ahead and getting started can be difficult. You need an attorney with the skill to deal with your legal issues and needs. Our firm is here to help you to get to the next step.
Serving North Carolina clients for more than 50 years
Hatch, Little & Bunn, LLP has provided comprehensive legal services to individuals and businesses in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park, Wake County and throughout North Carolina from offices by the state capitol for over half a century. Our attorneys are licensed to practice before all North Carolina state and federal courts. Call 919-899-9827 today, or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys about your concerns.